Australian Pelicans are often seen around the coastline dipping their bills into the water to catch fish, however, they are highly mobile. Pelicans are not capable of sustainable flapping flight but can remain in the air for 24hrs soaring and using thermals to cover great distances. Pelicans are wide spread throughout Australia and will search out areas of adequate water and food.
As a totem animal the Pelican symbolizes confidence, calmness and someone who is social and generous
Handmade from layered leatherette, fabric and embellishments these are definitely lightweight statement pieces and conversation starters.
Size: 70mm approx
20mm stainless steel hoops - rhodium plated to give a gorgeous silver shine
Please note that these are completely hand made and therefore slight differences may occur between pieces.
As each creation is truly hand made no two are identical and your pair may feature slight inconsistencies and imperfections. Although I use the same techniques, materials and designs on every piece - pattern placement, markings and the finer details vary on each and every one. I quality check every piece and I only sell what I myself would be happy to wear
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HANDMADE EARRINGS
- Clean your creations gently with a clean, dry microfiber cloth if needed
- Store your creations in a dust free environment free from friction and warping
- My creations can't swim- avoid wearing your creations in water as it may have an adverse affect on the finishes and construction of your pieces
- Be kind - handle with care and do not drop or handle roughly
- Be gentle - do not put any unnecessary pressure on your earrings as this may damage the finishes and shape of your creations
- Avoid contact with makeup, creams, perfumes etc.
- Always handle the earring posts and clutches with care and remove the earring backs carefully. Twisting, pulling and other rough treatment can cause the post and glue to weaken and may result it breakage over time.
Most Important of all...
I made these creations to spark joy and brighten your day
Please Note: I understand accidents happen and that earrings like to run away behind your dresser, get lost at work or stay out all night without you. If you happen to damage or loose one of your creations contact me and I may be able to help. Please note - postage costs and the cost of repair or replacement will be your responsibility
Postage & Handling
Postage, Local Delivery & Local Pick Up are available
Postage* - Highly Recommended
All orders are shipped via standard parcel post with Australia Post and you will receive a tracking number via email once your parcel is mailed
Within Australia Standard Postage $10 - Express Postage $15
USA - Standard Post via Air Mail $29
Please remember that Express Post is simply a shipping method and does not speed up the dispatch time frame for your order
International Orders are sent via Standard Air via Australia Post. You, as the customer, are responsible for all customs/duties fees, if applicable. Estimated delivery time frames can be found on the Australia Post website
Local delivery* & Market Pick Up*
Local delivery - $5
Market Pick Up - FREE
*Please read full terms and conditions before choosing these methods